December 22, 2005 that was the day it began.... My husband and I decided to try to conceive. That's when all the advice started flowing in..... Just Stop Tryin'!!!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Life is beautiful....

Well, not really, especially these days. I have had the worst year it seems and to top it all off I just found out I was bumped from my job. I have no job! What am I going to do? Is there anyone out there that has use for a deafblind intervenor? Will work for food!

On a lighter note, I ovulated on Sunday after some crazy bed sessions. Gotta make sure the job has been done right! I still feel optimistic that I'll be holding a precious little one in my arms in 10 months or so. I guess time will tell. For the mean time....well at least for the next week or two, we've JUST STOPPED TRYIN'!!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Sorry about the Job:(
But I feel a BFP coming for you in a couple weeks!!!
Stay positive, I'm thinking the worst is over!!

Love and Baby Dust!!