December 22, 2005 that was the day it began.... My husband and I decided to try to conceive. That's when all the advice started flowing in..... Just Stop Tryin'!!!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Sometimes it's just tough...

It's hard being positive all the time. Unfortnately today I'm not doing a very good job. I want this month to be it, the month that we get our second BFP but what if it isn't? Will I be able to cope?

A coworker is pregnant. She is due on October 22, one day after Cletus was supposed to be due. I listen to her complain about how hot she is, how sore she is, how she's having a hard time coping. I wish I could trade her, I wish I could tell her to stop complaining. I wish she knew how lucky she is. Though I'm happy for her, I wished she'd take her negativity elsewhere.

Just when you think you are doing ok someone walks by with a beautiful baby belly. I'm tired of trying, I just want to be.....PREGNANT......

2 comments:

Barb said...

I know how you feel. Well......almost, I have not had a miscarriage. But I have been trying to get a BFP for 2 years. I'm so anxious and it's like the Dr's have no idea. I called today to get an appointment to figure out where to go next and he can't see me until June 21st. I was so upset. Don't they understand I don't want to waste yet another cycle.
It's frustrating. I know!
But I know it will happen for us. For everyone on EB.
Try and stay positive the majority of the time. Being upset, depressed, or annoyed once in awhile is normal. And completely acceptable.

Love and Baby Dust!!

Erin said...

I am so sorry Jodi... It will happen again.. I have been where you are and sometimes still find myself there... Lots of love to you!!