December 22, 2005 that was the day it began.... My husband and I decided to try to conceive. That's when all the advice started flowing in..... Just Stop Tryin'!!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I feel better

I met my OB today for the first time. Dr. L. is so amazing! She is gentle, friendly, knowledgeable and she just gets "it"! She spoke to me in such a calm way that I felt reassured. Unfortunately I'm not far enough along at 10 weeks to hear the heart beat despite her amazing effort at trying. She said that this is normal and that I shouldn't be alarmed. I was quite upset though. I'm so worried that I'm going to miscarry again. To reassure me, Dr. L. is sending me for an ultrasound just to make sure that everything is ok. She hopes this will settle my nerves and make me feel better. I love that! She didn't have to do that but she obviously understands how stressful the whole pregnancy journey can be.

So many of you have left me nice comments and have tried to make me feel better. I promise to do my best to think positively from here on in until I have reason to feel scared and nervous. And that's not going to happen! I appreciate all your support. It means the world to me...Thank you!

No comments: