December 22, 2005 that was the day it began.... My husband and I decided to try to conceive. That's when all the advice started flowing in..... Just Stop Tryin'!!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's a baby!!!

Just had my 11 week ultrasound. Everything is perfect! The technician said that the heatbeat is beautiful! The LoveBug is measuring at 11 weeks 3 days! One day bigger than he/she should be. Uh Oh!!!! I am so happy and so relieved!

Isn't the LoveBug beautiful???!!!!
No more complaining or worrying for this Mommy! I'm just going to go with the flow!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love your little Love Bug!!! She is beautiful!!! I am so excited for you and Mike!!! You give me such hope!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Jodi!!! Lovebug looks great.

Laura said...

YAY Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!!