December 22, 2005 that was the day it began.... My husband and I decided to try to conceive. That's when all the advice started flowing in..... Just Stop Tryin'!!!

Thursday, August 2, 2007

What a long summer this has been....

Wow! I'm not really good at his blogging thing. I guess I just figured my life isn't very exciting. All I do anymore is sit on the couch trying to muster up enough energy to do anything! I shower, sit, brush my teeth, sit and rest, eat, sit, my day is long and boring. I worry what I might be like when I'm further along! Thank goodness Mike is amazing and patient with me. I love him!

We are going to paint our bedroom this weekend. I am excited for that. Our bedroom is going to look so good! I don't think I'm a fabulous decorator but this is my first place so it's exciting to design.

I discovered that my clothes are starting to get smaller. I went to a maternity shop the other day looking for some shorts. I was nervous. I figured I didn't deserve to wear maternity clothes yet because I'm only 8 weeks along. I thought I would feel awkward but believe it or not, I wasn't the only newly preggo person in there! I felt comfortable and like I belonged. I managed to find 3 pairs of shorts for $40. Can't beat that! And, best of all, they are SOOOOO comfortable. I can actually wear them over my belly. It's the best feeling in the world!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Jodi,
I am so happy for you!! Sorry you are feeling so tired... It will get better... Your life is exciting.. Lots of love sweet Preggo Girl!!!