December 22, 2005 that was the day it began.... My husband and I decided to try to conceive. That's when all the advice started flowing in..... Just Stop Tryin'!!!

Monday, August 6, 2007

It's ok...

I have some great friends. I love that they will read what I write and reassure me that everything is ok. I have used their advice to give myself time to relax, to not feel bad when I can't do anything but lay there, or when I need to complain that I feel like crap. It's ok. Thank you!

I did manage to get going a little bit this weekend. Mike and I painted our bedroom on Friday and Saturday. I HATE THE COLOUR!!! I can't wait to repaint it. It changes colours during the day. I can tolerate it in the morning but by bedtime it's this awful minty green colour. Very wrong in my world!

Yesterday Mike and I ventured to IKEA to buy some curtains for our place. I washed and shrunk my living room curtains. It has been a nice weekend. I love spending time with my man. I did have 2 of the worst days so far for morning sickness so I've given myself permission to relax today. It's ok!

I think I'm going to have a nap....

2 comments:

Erin said...

It is ok... I am glad you are off to take a nap!!! Do not be to hard on you Jodi!! Lots of love for you!!! I hope you are feeling better soon!!!!

Julio Cunha said...

Hi, my wife is also pregnant - we will have our 2nd baby.
We have seen many couples trying to have kids these last years.
Please, do not think about how your baby IS. Imagine how you will be as a family - how you will interact with the baby, who is going to wake up in the nigth and things like that.

It works, believe me!